OLPC-rc4 with Marvell Wireless Libertas support is now working :) Re: Config Linux BIOS: Is it possible (Re: [OLPC-devel] DOS in Windows Flash Disaster Recovery Utility?

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Thu Sep 7 12:24:14 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-07 at 23:08 +0700, supat at supat.eu.org wrote:
> Where is exactly place that I can get David Woodhouse's git repository?
>
> I have git-1.4 that you gave me but don't know exact command to get your
> kernel correctly.

git clone git://git.infradead.org/olpc-2.6

> I also already ftp ALL Xorg at place you recommend but seem no .configure
> that I can compile the code :(
>
> here is my dir:
>

> bash-3.00# cd /lin2/xorg
> bash-3.00# ls
> app  data  doc  driver  font  lib  proto  util  xserver
> bash-3.00# cd xserver
> bash-3.00# ls
> CVS  xorg
> bash-3.00# cd xorg
> bash-3.00# ls
> COPYING      Xi            cfb32         doc      mi      xkb
> CVS          XpConfig      composite     exa      miext   xorg-server.m4
> ChangeLog    Xprint        configure.ac  fb       os
> xorg-server.pc.in
> GL           acinclude.m4  cpprules.in   hw       randr
> Makefile.am  afb           damageext     include  record
> XTrap        autogen.sh    dbe           lbx      render
> Xext         cfb           dix           mfb      xfixes
>
> How can I create .configure from  configure.ac ?

Run ./autogen.sh with the correct prefix and configure options, like
below.  That will create the correct configure script and execute it for
you.  You should then be able to simply type 'make' and have it compile
correctly as well.

./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var

Dan