Hosting request: Abiword on OLPC

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Tue Oct 24 11:56:23 EDT 2006

Question: would the Abiword folks amenable to working on a branch of
their repository, with an eventual aim it be part of their distribution?
Then there is not even any appearance of a fork.

This would be the ideal from our point of view.  If not, sure, we can
host bits for you.
                                Regards,
                                        - Jim

Jim Gettys