System Software Meeting Minutes, 2006-10-17

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Wed Oct 18 13:45:16 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 11:39 -0600, Jordan Crouse wrote:
> On 18/10/06 07:17 -1000, Mitch Bradley wrote:
> > The release candidate image is build.  It works on btest.  I'm now
> > testing on atest, and if that works, I will release it.
>
> We need to get the appropriate bits into buildrom so we can reproduce
> this build.  A release shouldn't be a release until we it is tied to
> a git commit.

While I agree with this sentiment,  we don't have time to lose at the
moment, and as soon as Mitch has something tested, we need to move onto
it and get testing done; due to the snafu's, we're running behind
schedule.

So we may have to tidy up after these bits get into all the BTest board
people's hands (and maybe wider) this time around.
                            - Jim

> Jordan
>

> > Andres Salomon wrote:
> > >Hi Mitch,
> > >
> > >On Tue, 2006-10-17 at 16:18 -1000, Mitch Bradley wrote:
> > >[...]
> > >>

> > >How goes this?  Jim mentioned that you were working on it last night..

Jim Gettys
One Laptop Per Child