Please consider upgrading to Build 91, and to LinuxBIOS, if you have not done so already.

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Wed Oct 4 17:37:30 EDT 2006

Yes, only certain boards with Infineon RAM have exhibited the problem;
some of the chips appear to be fast enough to work at CL2.

However, all the boards were running slightly faster than they were
supposed to (overclocked slightly by accident); we'd like everyone to
upgrade to the proper version of LinuxBIOS for their hardware.
                     Thanks,
                              - Jim

--
Jim Gettys