lzma with TCP/IP and libertas driver... and still some room

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at redhat.com
Tue Oct 3 20:18:44 EDT 2006

What's the real use case for having to include IPv6?  As far as I can
tell the only use case is local re-installation of operating system.

We can certainly make assumptions about the local network.  Need to do a
re-install?  Use the non-routed local IPv4 network that's supplied by
the server or another client running a special app that's once again
IPv4 based.  No need to include all that extra code in the ROM and we
save ourselves a huge amount of time.

--Chris