gstreamer-python?

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Sun Nov 12 12:55:04 EST 2006

You need to show a critical mass of application needs to justify that
much space.  Is it really 500K in size??? (or the parts of it we would
actually want.)

It certainly won't be included immediately; we've locked down the
contents of the build for release.
                                Best Regards,
                                         - Jim

On Sun, 2006-11-12 at 12:36 -0500, Owen Williams wrote:
> I noticed that the latest build (173) has gstreamer, but it doesn't have
> gstreamer-python.  Can this be included in the images as well? (it's
> only 500K)
>
> owen

Jim Gettys
One Laptop Per Child