USB to Ethernet Driver

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 07:21:04 EST 2006

Right, apologies if this question has been asked before, but google
wasn't being very helpful.

I need a USB2->ethernet converter for my type A board that is going to
work with the pegasus driver in Linux. In the UK, these devices cost
between 30-40 quid, and (as a poor student) I want to make sure I get
the right one first time.

Any one got any success stories? I want to start playing with cvs HAL
[1] and rawhide (rather than the test images), hence the sudden need for
such a dongle.

Thanks,

Richard.

[1] to start playing with userspace battery reporting and the new
battery class driver.