[OLPC-devel] OLPC development project organization. Status calls? Other techniques?

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed May 31 19:34:21 EDT 2006

Jim Gettys wrote:
> 1) would a weekly/biweekly phone call help with coordination and
> communications?  If weekly, we might alternate times to favor far east
> vs. US and Europe on alternate weeks.

Phone call would be great. As long as there are not too many participants,
such a call can give you a good overview where everybody is standing.

Will it be possible to join that call via VoIP? That would cut costs
for many participants and recording the call should also become easier.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel
--
http://www.hailfinger.org/