[OLPC-devel] Hi from Argentina!

Daniel Olivera daniel at ututo.org
Tue May 30 12:37:32 EDT 2006

My name is Daniel Olivera.
I'm live in Argentina and write and speak not good english.
Argentina buy possibly 1 million laptops.

I'm one of authors of UTUTO Pruject (www.ututo.org).
UTUTO have several projects, including UTUTO XS, an OS linux based
endorsed by Free Software Foundation and Richard Stallman.

Presentation end.
To work now!!

How I can help to test software and participate in linux adaptation
to this laptop?
Someone know all hardware specifications about OLPC laptop?
How to emulate hardware of OLPC laptop to test software?

Thanks!!

happy hacking!!
--
Daniel Olivera (Mate.Cosido) - UTUTO
"Al asesinato en maza los hombres lo llaman guerra"

ICQ: 8368437 - Jabber: dolivera at jabber.org
IPv4/IPv6 site: www.ututo.org
Blog: daniel.ututo.org
UTUTO XS 2006 GNU System - 100% software libre