[OLPC-devel] Notes_on_using_the_OLPC_developer_boards

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Thu May 25 13:09:11 EDT 2006

The Wiki page we've established at:

http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php/Notes_on_using_the_OLPC_developer_boards

Has useful information about the developer boards.

Please, those of you with boards and experience, register in the wiki
and add to the notes.  It will help everyone.  7 boards went out
yesterday at the end of the countries meeting, the first of the build of
500 boards.

Within a couple weeks our community will grow by more than a factor of
10 as of order > 300 A boards get shipped (we have to both presume a
fair number of the boards won't work, since we don't have production
test tooling, and have some for repair/replacement/channel logistics).

                               Regards,
                                     - Jim Gettys

--
Jim Gettys