[OLPC-devel] What to do with 30 part-time student developers?

Dan Leslie dleslie at gmail.com
Tue May 16 20:20:38 EDT 2006

Good point!
I've forwarded it on to the other students.

Speaking for myself, I've developed display controller simulators for
regression testing. I may be atypical, however, I do recall that another
volunteer is an electrical engineering student with some relevant
experience.

There's been some interest for both layers, as well as mesh networking
hurdles.

-Dan