[OLPC-devel] Re: Hot Audio Chips

Robin H. Johnson robbat2 at gentoo.org
Fri Jun 30 06:27:12 EDT 2006

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 11:20:52AM +0200, joachim wrote:
> Very embarrassingly I will admit and warn that I had connected the
> serial adapter wrong.  Watch out! The adapter goes on connector J1 and
> not CN9, which I did and is consequently the stereo speaker connector.
> I 've never head this but I guess one would say RTFW, as in read the ...
> wiki as that is where I found the correct connector [2].
> [2]http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php/Talk:Notes_on_using_the_OLPC_developer_boards
Thanks for that. I started that page, and I see that somebody has filled
in almost all of the information now.

I just cleaned it up a bit, and added a warning not to confuse J1/CN9
;-).

If somebody else has the missing info there, that would be great, and
then it could be moved to the official side outside of the talk page.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at gentoo.org