[OLPC-devel] Re: Hot Audio Chips

joachim joachim.deguara at amd.com
Fri Jun 30 05:20:52 EDT 2006

Very embarrassingly I will admit and warn that I had connected the
serial adapter wrong.  Watch out! The adapter goes on connector J1 and
not CN9, which I did and is consequently the stereo speaker connector.
I 've never head this but I guess one would say RTFW, as in read the ...
wiki as that is where I found the correct connector [2].

-Joachim

[2]http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php/Talk:Notes_on_using_the_OLPC_developer_boards