[OLPC-devel] New Mailing list proposal for Open solaris discussion

Ashok Kumar viswanathan.ashok at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 05:33:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

This is *Ashok Kumar*. I got the OLPC board, and started to work on that.

Currently the whole olpc team is working on linux.
but i am interested on Open Solaris, a newbie and i want port opensolaris to
OLPC boards.

and many others will be interested if you once used this *"Belenix",* based
on open solaris.

http://www.genunix.org/distributions/belenix_site/belenix_home.html

so we can have different OS for the children.

I feel that,a separate mailing list for this opensolaris discussion would be
great .

similarly i want to create a mailing list on *opensolaris.org/os* also, by
having a link to each other will be useful to search OLPC related activities
on Open solaris. If any newbie comes to any one of the mailing list,
immediately he can come to know about other one. so i have mailed to them,
waiting for their reply.

so i want suggestion from every one.

*so please respond*

regards