[OLPC-devel] still can not kexec the redhat kernels.

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Fri Jul 28 22:36:07 EDT 2006

Mount-cache hash table entries: 512
CPU: L1 I Cache: 16K (32 bytes/line), D cache 16K (32 bytes/line)
Checking 'hlt' instruction... OK.
SMP alternatives: switching to UP code
Freeing SMP alternatives: 16k freed
CPU0: NSC Geode(TM) Integrated Processor by National Semi stepping 02
SMP motherboard not detected.
Local APIC not detected. Using dummy APIC emulation.
Brought up 1 CPUs
checking if image is initramfs...it isn't (bad gzip magic numbers);
looks like an initrd

This is from:olpc-2006_07_23_12_10-ext3.img

thanks

ron
p.s. I have yet to successfully kexec any kernel from in this series. I
can build and boot kernels fine, but not the ones from redhat.