[OLPC-devel] PS/2 connectors. (CN23)

Cherian George cherian.mail at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 11:45:41 EDT 2006

I tried to find this connector but it was not being sold as a single unit.
There seems to be a picture of this type of connector at
http://www.computer-engineering.org/ps2protocol/

I am quite sure that tyco manufactures this kind of connector.

I got myself a ps/2 ($1) female plug and a 6 core cable to utilize cn23.

By the way which are  the touch pad pins you mentioned?

Regards,
Cherian.