[OLPC-devel] I need .config for olpc kernel

supat at supat.eu.org supat at supat.eu.org
Tue Jul 25 19:51:49 EDT 2006

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006, Daniel Olivera wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 05:28:24 -0800 (AKDT)
> supat at supat.eu.org wrote:
>
> ..
>>
>> Please note that I d/l kernel-2.6.17-1.2366.fc6.src.tgz and
>> got .config automatically.
>>

> Where I can download that file?

I got it from here:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/source/SRPMS/

It gave us the config , original kernel and hundread of patches but don't
give exactly kernel-rc2 after patches.

So, I don't know what one to patch :(

I am luckily random patches and got sound to work correctly.

I used to use kernel.org because at the beginning I don't know where to
go.

regards,
supat