[OLPC-devel] I need .config for olpc kernel

Daniel Olivera daniel at ututo.org
Mon Jul 24 15:08:35 EDT 2006

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 05:28:24 -0800 (AKDT)
supat at supat.eu.org wrote:

..

> Please note that I d/l kernel-2.6.17-1.2366.fc6.src.tgz and
> got .config automatically.

Where I can download that file?

..

> BUT my problems is it has several hundread patches and I don't know
> what one to apply to get exactly rc-2 or rc-1.

I'm using downloaded standard kernel from kernel.org + squahsfs3.0
pathch (adapted for me for that kernel version and sended to developer
of Squashfs) + Vesa-tng (also adapted for me)

With this only 2 patch kernel OLPC is working fine with ututo xs.
Only have problems with sound, I don't have PCM device.
Aumix report CD, Synth, Mic, Line but no PCM.
I try many configurations but without success.

happy hacking!!
--
Daniel Olivera (Mate.Cosido) - UTUTO
"Al asesinato en masa los hombres lo llaman guerra"

ICQ: 8368437 - Jabber: dolivera at jabber.org
IPv4/IPv6 site: www.ututo.org
Blog: daniel.ututo.org
SIP address: sip:ututo at iptel.org
UTUTO XS 2006 GNU System - 100% software libre