[OLPC-devel] Last round of changes for todya.

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Fri Jul 21 19:21:56 EDT 2006

rev. 2346 restores the old way of enabling NAND flash, as the new way
did not work.

I am now mounting nand ok. Turns out I did not set up jffs2 correctly,
as I get these:
CLEANMARKER node found at 0x07730000 has totlen 0xc != normal 0x0
CLEANMARKER node found at 0x07740000 has totlen 0xc != normal 0x0
Empty flash at 0x0774fffc ends at 0x07750000
CLEANMARKER node found at 0x07750000 has totlen 0xc != normal 0x0

(by the thousand) every time I mount: You have to do mkjffs2 with more
options than I used. Darn.

X will have to wait just a little longer :-)

I'm working with John's "OLPC-specific .config", hashing out issues, and
that is working well too. So we're getting there. The display looks very
clean at this point!

ron