[OLPC-devel] I'm blocked from testing the SPI flashing tool

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Fri Jul 21 11:54:47 EDT 2006

Ray.Tseng at quantatw.com wrote:
> Ron,
> 	Discussed with Mark, the conflict problem may fail the reflash.

well, I know I can reflash the PLCC with no problems. I think if I yank
the PLCC with power on, I can reflash SPI, since the SPI reflash is done
by the ACPI controller.

I am hopeful. My replacement boards are somewhere in transit but once I
get them, I plan to get this working.

I have a vacation day today, so I can spend it on OLPC! I am working on
bringing linuxbios up to date with steve goodrich's changes.

ron