[OLPC-devel] do we need s/o to make .swf plug-in for olpc browser?

supat at supat.eu.org supat at supat.eu.org
Sat Jul 22 02:09:35 EDT 2006

I have idea to make it to work by now.

I mount it by using:

  bash# mount dir.sqsh /mnt/dir -t squashfs -o loop

I got below script from some where:

mount -r -t squashfs /tmpfs/dist_media/${ROOTDISK} /tmpfs/dist_rootdisk -o
loop > /dev/null 2>&1 || fatalerror "$TCMR012"
UNIONFS_DIRS="dirs=/tmproot=rw:/dist_rootdisk=ro"
if [ -n "$INSTALLDIST" ]; then
   mount -r -t squashfs /tmpfs/dist_media/install.img /tmpfs/dist_install
-o loop > /dev/null 2>&1 || fatalerror "$TCMR015"
   UNIONFS_DIRS="$UNIONFS_DIRS:/dist_install=ro"
fi
echo "${GREEN}Done.${NORMAL}"

# Change / to new root directory - this has to be done in two pivot_roots
# because unionfs can't be mounted on /
echo -n "${BLUE}Pivoting to new root...${NORMAL} "
pivot_root /tmpfs /tmpfs/initrd > /dev/null 2>&1 || fatalerror "$TCMR016"
# create unionfs
/initrd/bin/busybox mount -t unionfs -o $UNIONFS_DIRS  none /root || exit
1
/initrd/bin/busybox pivot_root /root /root/dist || exit 1
echo "${GREEN}Done.${NORMAL}"

Original work will not support wireless and sound.
What I will do is repeat my work on those source.

By this way OLPC will use server RAM and CPU to do big task for .swf
movie. :)

supat