[OLPC-devel] Keyboard to CN23

Mark J. Foster mfoster at laptop.org
Tue Jul 18 09:09:32 EDT 2006

Hi, Folks!

Please note: Earlier on this list, Ray Tseng, the head of firmware for
OLPC at Quanta, mentioned that they had to temporarily disable PS/2
support in the Insyde BIOS due to keyboard/mouse conflicts with Insyde's
buggy USB support. If you're going the PS/2 route, I suspect that you'll
need to use LinuxBIOS.

With that caveat in mind, I've asked Quanta to supply a manufacturer and
part number for the male connector that plugs into CN23.

FYI!
MarkF