[OLPC-devel] Keyboard to CN23

Cherian George cherian.mail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 08:58:34 EDT 2006

Urgent =>

Could some one tell me the model number of CN23 on the board.
 I have to go and buy one of these in order to make a proper interface to
the keyboard.
Making this would be a lot easier if I could talk to the person who has
taken this photograph (http://wiki.laptop.org/images/7/7e/Proto-a-linux.jpg)
 Can someone please direct me to this person.

Kind regards,
Cherian