[OLPC-devel] Keyboard to CN23

Cherian George cherian.mail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 00:05:46 EDT 2006

I feel it is much better to use CN23.
The specs are mentioned as follows in the notes in the wiki
CN23 Internal PS/2 Connector
to keyboard & input module (Pin 1: TP Data, 2: TP Clk, 3: Gnd, 4: KB Data,
5: KB Clk, 6: Power).
Power is 5V if L36 populated, 3.3V if L37. L36/L37 located above pin 6.
Important note : Do NOT populate both L36 and L37! (see CN23 PS/2
connector).

I will try to get the connector for CN23.

Thankyou Supat and Krishna

Kind regards,
Cherian.