[OLPC-devel] Keyboard to CN23

supat at supat.eu.org supat at supat.eu.org
Tue Jul 18 21:00:39 EDT 2006

At time I got OLPC main-board on June, 26 I have keyboard problem too
because I don't know it has usb keyboard. No one in KU at KPS have usb
keyboard. So, I have to buy one at cost 280 bht (around $8)

Now, I sacrifice 2 usb port on OLPC, one for keyboard and one for mouse.

The problem is doing so will have to re-plug to fedora OLPC every time.

On picture found on OLPC it has some interface at bottom of main board and
it do not need to use usb port for both mouse and keyboard.

I am not sure if using http://www.directron.com/sbtps2u.html
will solve re-plug problem on fedora OLPC.

The problem of re-plug did not exist in Slackware 10.0

supat