[OLPC-devel] exact patches and config advise on kernel-2.6.17-1.2366.fc6 needed

supat at supat.eu.org supat at supat.eu.org
Mon Jul 17 19:54:12 EDT 2006

At this moment, I already made slackware 10.2 to work correctly on OLPC
with correctly support on key-board, mouse, wireless and sound.

I put modules and kernel into fedora_OLPC and not surprise to see it was
crashed.

I put config coming with kernel-2.6.17-1.2366.fc6 and found that it will
take 2 GB space so it is not exactly config that kernel-2.6.17-1.2366.fc6
really used. Also , it gave hundread of patches that sure some patches did
not use and crashed the compilation.

Please let me know exactly patches they used and an exactly .config so
that I can built kernel and initrd.gz correctly to be used on fedora_OLPC.

Thanks,
supat