[OLPC-devel] Why ACPI DSDT tables?

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Mon Jul 10 12:18:24 EDT 2006

WindowsCE won't have great difficulty living without: it is used to
running on non-PC hardware.

Full up Windows XP won't fit on our system.  I suppose someone might
want to run Windows 98 or 2K, in theory, and want the tables.  I have no
idea if those systems depend on the BIOS for it, but suspect they do.

I was mostly wondering about the *BSD folks, as a community gesture.
Then again, I don't know what state they are in when it comes to power
management in general.
                                Regards,
                                      - Jim

--