[OLPC-devel] Re: OLPC running on-line to ask for sound card advise

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Thu Jul 6 11:48:27 EDT 2006

On 06/07/06 22:03 -0800, supat at supat.eu.org wrote:
> Hi Jordan Crouse,
>
> Reason I like the method on-line help because at time I start using linux
> it was so hard so Bill C Reimer help me using logging in method to make it
> to work correctly and wrote the how-to later.
>
> Because the solution may work on one pc but not on another.

I appreciate that.  But in this case, we're dealing with known hardware and
known software - so likely this is a minor configuration problem that we'll
be able to solve by examination.

Also, if you post your logs, and we solve your issue, then
the solution will be available in the mailing list archives for others who
might have the same problem.  I prefer a transparent process, so that we can
all share in the knowledge.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse