[OLPC-devel] Weekly work summary [week 5/12]

Eduardo Silva edsiper at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 19:18:42 EDT 2006

Memphis:
New Memory usage tool

Git tree (web) : http://dev.laptop.org/git.do?p=projects/soc-memphis
Git tree (git)   : git://dev.laptop.org/projects/soc-memphis

Status update:
 * Debug window has been added.
 * % CPU usage and graphic line has been added, I also have to find how to
fix the problem when the %CPU have very little variants.
 * New Spin button to set the frequency update when a process is traced.
 * Five labels have been added to the UI:  Frequency update, tracing
program, frequency timer, current process size and current CPU usage, more
useful info comming soon.
 * A new grid is drawed on drawing area.
 * Code cleaned and bug fixes.

Next week's plans

 * Add configurable options to use memphis from command line.
 * Fix the CPU graph line issues, maybe some formula updates.
 * Do the first report template
 * Separate graph methods from the principal one (reorganize code)
 * More useful labels availables

best regards.-

--
Eduardo Silva