project hosting application (lsmeshd)

Andrey Yurovsky andrey at cozybit.com
Mon Dec 18 17:14:34 EST 2006

Hello.  We have an OLPC project, lsmeshd, for which we would like to
apply for hosting.  Please find the application pasted below.  Thanks
in advance and please let us know if you have any questions.

1. Project name                  : lsmeshd
2. Existing website, if any  :
3. One-line description       : OLPC mesh network map daemon

4. Longer description       : lsmeshd enables each laptop to generate a map
                                         : of the mesh network.  Its
output is an XML file
                                         : representing the network as
a tree of mesh nodes.

5. URLs of similar projects :

6. Committer list

      Username   Full name             SSH2 key URL                    E-mail
      --------              ---------             ------------
                     ------
   #1 jcardona    Javier Cardona
https://cozybit1.dnsalias.org/~javier/public_keys/
javier at cozybit.com
   #2 andrey      Andrey Yurovsky
https://cozybit1.dnsalias.org/~andrey/public_keys/ andrey at cozybit.com
   #3 luisca        Luis Carlos Cobo Rus
https://cozybit1.dnsalias.org/~luisca/public_keys/ luisca at cozybit.com
   #4 brian         Brian Cavagnolo
https://cozybit1.dnsalias.org/~brian/public_keys/ brian at cozybit.com

7. Preferred development model

    [X] Central tree.

    [ ] Maintainer-owned tree.

8. Set up a project mailing list:

   [ ] Yes, named after our project name
   [ ] Yes, named ______________________
   [X] No

9. Commit notifications

   [ ] Notification of commits to the main tree should be e-mailed to the list
       we chose to create above
   [ ] A separate mailing list, <projectname>-git, should be created for commit
       notifications
   [X] No commit notifications, please

10. Vhost setup

   [ ] Yes, set up a vhost for the domain _______________ pointing to our
       project website.

   [X] No, we don't have a project domain, or don't want to use one. We'll
       use the laptop.org website address.

11. Shell accounts

12. Notes/comments:

    We have a version of lsmeshd that works and is suitable for an initial
    check-in.

--
Andrey Yurovsky
cozybit Inc.