alt-tab interface

MBurns maburns at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 22:22:38 EST 2006

On 12/15/06, Kevin Purcell <kevinpurcell at pobox.com> wrote:
> I don't know if it's already supported by XO but Mac OS X uses
> command ` (the tilde key above to tab key -- proximity is the
> important thing) to go back through the list of applications. It's a
> lot easier to type than shift/command/tab.

Note that in OS X, as is true of other operating systems, when in the
Alt-Tab UI, the shift+TAB has the same effect as tilde does. Tab goes
in the standard left-to-right cycling of open applications, while
Shift-Tab (the common "opposite of tab" key combination) and/or (on OS
X) tilde reverses that and does right-to-left cycling.

It is a simple feature, but a handy one to add in if possible.

--
Michael Burns * Security Student
NET * Oregon State University