How do I git-checkout tamtam ?

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Sat Dec 2 13:17:25 EST 2006

Olivier,

>> On 2 Dec 2006 19:08:49, Olivier Collioud <ocollioud at gmail.com> said:

   > I a python developer, a music aficionado, a csound newbie and I
   > would like to explore and contribute to Tam Tam.

Great!  Welcome.

   > I'm running WinXP, Python 2.4, PyGTK and Cygwin but I don't know
   > how to use git to checkout the code.  Could you please tell me what
   > is the complete git command line arguments ?

I'm not sure that csound will work (and interface with Tamtam) under
Windows, but you're welcome to try.  To check out the tamtam code:

   git clone git://dev.laptop.org/projects/tamtam/

You might consider installing a Linux distribution (either dual-boot
or under virtualization) if you have trouble.

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>