[OLPC-devel] Re: Olpcflash works from LB

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Sun Aug 27 17:51:17 EDT 2006

On 27/08/06 01:29 -0700, Mitch Bradley wrote:
> In the process of testing this, I discovered that buildrom requires
> manual intervention to ensure that the latest version of olpcflash.c is
> used.  The details are in http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/66

Mitch, I totally appreciate your desire to track the bugs.  Its fine that you
posted this bug, but please, don't say "the details are in <url>".  Thats not
a very effective way to encourage development and discussion.  Anybody
reading this has to task-switch their brain into another process, read the
bug (which none of us can reliably update because we don't have accounts, nor
is there a "sign-up-here" button) and then if we have to respond, we have
to come back here to comment on it.  For good or bad, our most effective
debug efforts occur on IRC and mailing lists as it has for many, many years.

That said, I'll be pushing up the fix here shortly.  I would update and
close the bug, but I don't have an acount, so it will remain open until
somebody closes it for me.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse