[OLPC-devel] Re: Not so good news (Was: good news)

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 22:46:50 EDT 2006

> I'm back. Any progress on the issues below? I tried to read all the mail sent to olpc-devel since I left, but I couldn't find any solution/bugfix.

Nope no progress.  :(

> Richard? Did my debugging patch spit out anything useful?

Ugh.. I guess I missed that.  I never tried.  Sorry.

All my cycle are belong to SPI flash.  :)

> lzma working for PLCC. However, the nrv2b payload compression has to work before I can > proceed with lzma.

All the infrastructure is now in place so testing this should be pretty easy.
Just create a custom config file with your compression enabled and
then set up buildrom to use that in the Config.mk.

Note that you still need to do a 'make linuxbios-clean' if you change
config files.

--
Richard A. Smith