[OLPC-devel] boot laptop from USB flash drive?

Zach Jones zach.jones.06 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 16:21:18 EDT 2006

Hello,

My name is Zach Jones and I am the CEO of a non-profit medical device
company start-up out of duke university. My team and I have been working on
building peripherals that turn the laptop into a medical monitoring device,
and Michail Blesetas was kind enough to send us a few of the first boards.
My software guys are out of the country right now, and although I have a
background in biomedical engineering I my self am not a programmer. Thus, my
question is what do I need to do / download in order to get the laptop to
boot up off a flash USB drive? I can probably figure out the details, but I
could use a general roadmap on what I should do.

Thanks a lot,

Zach Jones