[OLPC-devel] Re: olpcflash 0.1.0 Alpha

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Wed Aug 16 12:12:59 EDT 2006

On 16/08/06 10:58 -0500, Richard Smith wrote:

> 7k Wow.  Thats a far cry from my 500k glibc static.
>
> We need to fix up the e-mail address in the file as well.  yhlu and
> stefan probably won't get much use out of any e-mail reports.

Ok - for the moment I'm checking in the .c file directly into buildrom,
as you can see:

http://dev.laptop.org/git.do?p=users/jcrouse/buildrom;a=tree;h=52f922fa30858491611a5a6c89174431a66a19cf;hb=9e629919ed68d17c93ceb3dfdb1ee36bd65707f6;f=packages/olpcflash

If you want to keep the file in RCS somewhere else, thats fine with me, as
long as I can get a tarball of it somehow.   Otherwise, feel free to send
me patches (or better yet, I'll talk to Ivan about getting you write access
to the GIT tree).

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse