[OLPC-devel] manual for development board?

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Fri Aug 11 07:02:25 EDT 2006

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Notes_on_using_the_OLPC_developer_boards

> ps does the bios currently support usb keyboard and mouse?

Yes, but you may need to unplug then replug these sometimes, the interim
BIOS is somewhat picky.  Also, we've found some keyboards prevent the
BIOS from finding USB boot devices, so if it doesn't find your flash
drive, hard drive, or CD drive, try unplugging the keyboard until it
boots.

Dan