[OLPC-devel] manual for development board?

stephen pearce pearce.sg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 21:48:43 EDT 2006

Hi
Pleased to receive a development board yesterday ..
serial numbers are
DA0CL1MB4A8
10MBXZZST09
QTFACA62000012
AG12012C009

I tried looking all of these up on Quanta's site .. to no avail ..
I did find a list of the connectors on one of the wikis .. but these
are also a series of push to make switches on the board which are not
mentioned ..
before I power it up and fry something I would like to see a
description of the various switches as per other motherboards I've
played with .. does such a thing exist yet

ps does the bios currently support usb keyboard and mouse?

cheers

--
Stephen Pearce
Critical Care