good news (play mplayer locally :)) Re: [OLPC-devel] Re: OLPC need to do something on VGA speed :(

supat at supat.eu.org supat at supat.eu.org
Sun Aug 6 23:30:56 EDT 2006

I did test mplayer on huge movies locally sucessfully :)

Firstly I mount -t nfs to huge movies on another machine.
Secondly I play directly

mplayer http://supat.eu.org/~supat/intro/mov00001.mpg

Both work under OLPC w/o problem.

I try gflashplayer /usb/agrstat09.swf

And memmory crash happen because /usb/agrstat09.swf will eat 338 MB RAM

But that was RAM limitted problem.

I can play it using firefox w/o sound w/o problem via internet.

supat