[OLPC-devel] Thoughts on S3 resume.

Chris Ball cjb at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Sat Aug 5 20:12:53 EDT 2006

>> On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 17:03:23, Jim Gettys <jg at laptop.org> said:

   > What we don't know, and I want numbers as soon as possible, is
   > whether we have drivers with problems on our hardware and/or
   > drivers, and how long it takes our hardware to start executing
   > Linux code.

I'm having trouble getting into S3 on my A-test board, using the devel
image.  dmesg is attached; I'm seeing ACPI errors and /proc/acpi/sleep
doesn't exist, although the rest of /proc/acpi is intact and functional.
I booted with acpi=force into kernel 2.6.17-1.2396.fc6.

Any ideas?  If the latest images are known bad, do we know of an older
one that works?

- Chris.