[OLPC-devel] BIOS teleconference Wednesday Evening Boston Time.

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Wed Aug 2 21:54:11 EDT 2006

I have to ring off guys ... my parents are here,

> Flash update utility status/needs

I'm ready to test it again, starting now ... you're welcome to look at it.

> Compression status / TCP/IP stack status / wireless install?
> Is mem= needed? Jordan thinks yes.

I think it's only needed due to a bug in the driver or the way the
kernel comes up. I have no objection to it.

> Can we autodetect memory size/flash size?

yes in both cases, at what point in bootup do you wish to do this?

> User interface.

Not sure which UI you mean :-)

> Requirements to make production as fast/cheap/easy as possible.

we have to pick the usb->enet dongle so we can start testing it.

thanks. Great talking to all of you. talk to you next week?
ron