[OLPC-devel] BIOS teleconference Wednesday Evening Boston Time.

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Tue Aug 1 14:28:34 EDT 2006

Agenda
======
Please send me any items to add to the list.  These occur to me as
topics we should start working through, get owners for and get closed.
It is a long list; we'll have to be disciplined to get through it.

LinuxBIOS status
Which kernel code base to use: kernel.org vs. Fedora? (kernel.org, probably)
How to merge OLPC specific drivers into this code base, until they are upstream.
How to archive "releases" of the bios/Linux as bootloader?
How to archive corresponding TinyLinux patches?
Config file to use.
Flash update utility status/needs
Compression status / TCP/IP stack status / wireless install?
Is mem= needed? Jordan thinks yes.
Can we autodetect memory size/flash size?
User interface.
Requirements to make production as fast/cheap/easy as possible.
EC code development status.
EC code update utility.
Serial number handling.
Verification process before commitment to BTest.

Time
====
18:00PDT/19:00MDT/20:00CDT/21:00am EDT/22:00 (Wed.)/1:00 GMT
(Thurs.).

This works out to 11:00AM Sydney, 9:00 AM Taipei/Kuala Lumpur

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2006&month=8&day=3&hour=1&min=0&sec=0

>From  the United States: 866-213-2185
>From Outside the United States:  1-609-454-9914

access code: 8069698