[OLPC-devel] Weekly work summary [9/12]

Nitin Gupta nitingupta.mail at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 06:44:06 EDT 2006

Hi All,

Sorry, there was no Weekly work summary last week from me :/

I could take out only 2 days from the last week to work on compressed
caching -- had been in Bangalore and came back today - a real nice trip! :)

So, in remaining of this week I will:
-- Improve code as per suggestions I got for release 'anon-alpha-001'
-- Get that better locking scheme in lookup functions working.

So, this week I hope to have a static compressed cache for anonymous
pages ready. :)

Cheers,
Nitin Gupta