[OLPC-devel] Machine Testing

Tito hvegar at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 11:50:32 EDT 2006

Hello,

Im new to the project and I will like to know how the software is going to be tested for the
machines, since no prototipes are available for purchase or develop and testing, it is consiered
to develop a virtual machine or a set of information for configuration to build binaries, the idea
is to work in parallel, that once the hardware is available, the programs are ready to be used,
with free software is very easy to make changes but, I see a problem on the volume of the users,
and im expecting some tropicalization of the software are needed.