[Community] Weekly reports

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Wed Jun 11 05:23:36 EDT 2008

Dear all,

Happy summer... I hope everyone in the states enjoyed National Doughnut Day
last Friday.

I hope everyone working on projects over the summer will continue to post
about their progress and ideas to this list, as well as to their own pages
on the wiki.

A reminder in advance to summer interns and everyone being mentored this
summer -- please prepare a weekly update on your work, and link to it from
your userpage on the OLPC Wiki.

I am trying to contribute to the quality and quantity of news about and from
the community (a common theme these days!) by publishing a detailed Week in
Review : see [[OLPC:News/2008]] for a calendar.  I will include summaries
from the weekly reports of all interns and summer projects, and from anyone
who leaves me a message on my talk page.

This week, please post a brief update by Thursday night, 21:00 EST.  Feel
free to link directly to it from the current WiR:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC:News/2008/Week_24

And thanks to Robson for the early report on his user page :-)

SJ