[Community] Weekly reports

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Sat Jun 7 13:20:14 EDT 2008

Mel writes:

| understood. if i may request a simple "read for the week" comment on the
talk
| page as an "other people have looked at this!" notation - goes a long way
in
| actively reminding me that other people do read my reports.

Good point.  I wll do so!  To others: mel's weekly reports, linked from her
userpage (and francesca's from this week, user:femslade), are a good example
to follow.

| btw: this conversation is fine to share with the other interns, if you
like (part
| of the reason I brought up these points is because I could see others
potentially
| asking the same.)

Another good point.  And true to my pledge not to write anything longer than
a sentence that isn't on a wiki page or a public mailing list, I'm moving
that private thread back here.  (it's still early in this particular pledge,
so I forgot when replying to your personal email earlier!)

SJ

Samuel Klein wrote:
> Notes in our community news are based on these weekly reports.  When you
write
> something coherent and inspiring, it gets sent out to our large list of
contributors; when
> you don't, those people have no insight into your work.

I (and others at OLPC!) would like reports from you every week; and I always
read everyone's reports.

SJ
--
Be bold!  Publish to the world : wiki.laptop.org/go/Publish_or_perish