[olpc-help] [ekindling] DepEd launches laptop for every pupil program

OLPC Community Support community-support at lists.laptop.org
Mon Dec 6 23:58:27 EST 2010

To all,

Sharing some photos from the formal launching

*http://tinyurl.com/2chf3j7*

I personally like this pic

*http://tinyurl.com/2a7enxj*

and the  media coverage

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/291253/deped-launches-laptop-every-pupil-program

"We thought the best ideas happen in Manila. We thought things like these
(the Education Kindling: OLPC program) only happen in a 1st class city where
there are lots of money. To our great surprise, what we thought is only
possible is already a reality in Lubang. I came here to see myself that it
is true." - Dep Ed Secretary Bro. Armin Luistro, FSC7
*** <http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=248785&id=124104424149>*

--
Cheers,
@marife