[olpc-help] I think my laptop is defective

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Sat Nov 22 20:52:59 EST 2008

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Melanie Light <mellight at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> This is the most frustration I have ever had with a computer. I don't
> get how kids in the bush can even deal with this.

You'd be amazed at how easily children take to it.

> I THINK I'm connected to the net, but every search I try yield a Page
> Load Error message.

Most likely you are not connected to the net.

> I  just want to get rid of this thing.
> I am not a geek I am just a person and I feel like crying.

Crying won't help. Look for someone locally who can help you use the
XO. If it still doesn't work for you, then you can put it up on ebay
or donate it to a local school.

Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.