[olpc-help] Hand Crank for laptop

Mary North mary.north at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 2 23:10:17 EDT 2008

Please...
Re: laptop parts

I bought one, got one in November! I thought it would have a handcrank
to charge the battery.
I want to take mine to a student/friend in Benin in west Africa in June.
Can I buy a hand crank so that she can charge the battery since
electricity is unreliable there??

Is there some way that I can be helpful in getting the program going in
Benin??
Maybe it is going ... where can I find out about that??

If these are not questions that you have answers for, would you please
direct me to the right person or department??

Thank you,

Mary M North
mary.north at sbcglobal.net
713-914-0327