[olpc-help] OLPC and donor satisfaction

Ken Caputa kencaputa at online.de
Thu May 1 15:38:51 EDT 2008

To Whom It May Concern:

I'm still getting the run around about my laptop and my APO address.

Emily Smith was nice enough to respond but only with the same story as the
past 4-5  months.  As a matter of fact she has been the support person to
respond since I placed my order in Novermber 2007.

The story: OLPC ships via FEDEX and FEDEX does not ship to APO addresses.
This is the reason my laptop was returned back in January 2008.  Since that
time OLPC began shipping via USPS and this became evident when a colleague
of mine received his laptop.

I'm still waiting for the OLPC customer support people to communicate with
one another in order to straighten out this matter and ship my laptop.

Please people,  this has gone beyond ridiculous.

I hope someone surprises me soon with some good news !

Ken Caputa

  _____